Saturday, December 13, 2014

A Christmas Delight

posted by Georgie on Saturday, December 13, 2014
Dear Casper,

Today,  I attended a Christmas party and was asked to introduced myself with everyone. They keep asking where I am studying and if I am scholar and what type of course I am taking. Well, i'm no scholar and i didn't graduate from a top expensive university in my country. I find that place rather ridicule. They're not trying to get to know you, they're trying to make themselves appear to be ahead of you.

Well, some people are nice actually. I get to talked to them. We played games and sang songs, we laughed. I was happy. Now, if you asked me, how I feel, I can only say that I feel empty.

All of them have their goals, they wanted to achieve something. I don't. I envy them. I'm living in a world full of fantasy. It's a pity.

Maybe it's all in the mind. I have no goals, I have no dreams. I have nothing. I am empty.

Your's truly,
A Sleeper
Georgie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Chronicles of Life