Friday, September 19, 2014

More Love from Vienna Austria

posted by Georgie on Friday, September 19, 2014
Dear Diary,

I finally arrived in Vienna, Austria!

I met 3 interesting persons today.
1st. A German, 87, who told me his history and so his friends story. Interesting! I learned that when you grow old, you tend to speak to anyone and tell your stories since birth. Hahaha.. seriously. I learned that you must know how start from scratch and discover your self inner talent and use it as your weapon to achieve your goals.
2nd. A filipina lawyer who was sent here to attend united nation conference
3rd. A filipina who works for embassy of Vienna
Now, I gained not only friends but also connection. I already received invitation to spend Christmas with her.
Also told me to consider working for embassy or UN.
Lesson learned. Never be shy to ask someone to take you a picture because through this, you can meet new friends.



Schoburnn Palace


Lots of love 
Vienna!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Chronicles of Life