Thursday, September 4, 2014

Seeking for an adventure

posted by Georgie on Thursday, September 04, 2014
Dearest Journal,

As I sat in the terrace, writing you this stupid letter, I cannot help but close my eyes and feel the cold breeze touching my skin. It feels right. I feel alive once more.

One week from now, I'll be leaving for London.  Who knows what will happen to me when I get there? What future holds for me? I've got no idea and I don't wish to think of it. What's gonna happen, will happen.

I have been driving this past week days, helping my mom on her errands. You can't imagine what's been running through my head while I was driving. I have to be careful otherwise, I'll be in trouble. I really felt I was a robot! My head hurts even now.  My eyes hurt. My pocket hurts.

I haven't finish reading Mansfield Park by Jane Austen, haven't finish watching Ruruouni Kenshin Anime + Ova. But I intended to get it done today, so tomorrow, I have another things to occupy my silly brain.

I'm in dire need of adventure, I must go out of this house before boredom kills me!

Yours Truly
Adventure Seeker - Georgie
Signed Sept 5, 2014

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Chronicles of Life