Monday, November 10, 2014

Keeping Your Mouth Shut

posted by Georgie on Monday, November 10, 2014
Dear Diary,

I made comments when I shouldn't! Damn this mouth of mine. I shouldn't say it, it doesn't matter whether someone heard me or not, still, I shouldn't have said it.
I'm so disappointed to myself because of it.

I'm upset today because I didn't get what I expect. Last week, we had a test, and I swear, I knew I'll get 0. I was surprise when I found out I got 1.  I'm gonna really need to study hard in order to pass this subject successfully.

Three days ago, I went to Ceske Budejovice and spent a day with Fe, and the kids. Lovely kids, lovely family. If my married life will be like that, I don't mind marrying now :D

I got a severe headache.. I hate it. I think it's because of thinking things I shouldn't be thinking in the first place. Damn me.

I hate you!

Georgie
10.11.2014
~ill tempered

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Chronicles of Life