Thursday, October 30, 2014

I lose my senses

posted by Georgie on Thursday, October 30, 2014
Dear Diary,

You can't believe what happened to me last Monday. I was about to go home when my classmate invited me for a drink, i said, "NO"! and they told me, it's just 1 glass, so I guess it would be okay. But that one glass never get empty. I swear. I really feel like floating in the cloud. I could not walk properly. I tried to keep up the conversation as much as I can, and I swear, I talked nonsense. I couldn't stop talking!!!They said, I was funnier when I am drunk. It was the first time it happened to me.

It's okay. It was fun to try things I never tried before. I am loving this city now.

Recently, I went to Germany, a 5 days escapade in Berlin and Munich. The highlight of my tour is the Neuschwanstein Castle, or better know as the disney castle. It was a very beautiful castle, and yet upon hearing the sad story behind it,  I wish I could travel back in time and comfort King Ludwig II.
The scenic view of alps also made me catch my breath! It's so beautiful. I felt so alive and very blessed that I was there, witnessing god's nature gift.

I'm pretty well. Except, that I have an upcoming exam for the subject I despise the most, and had a presentation too, wish me good blessings okay?

I'll try to write on you soon.

All my love,
Georgie
30.10.2014

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Chronicles of Life