Friday, May 30, 2014

Have you ever been in Love?

posted by Georgie on Friday, May 30, 2014
Dear Diary,

How can you say you have fallen in love? Have you ever been in love? I cannot answer it if I don't know what love is. Just what the hell is LOVE?  I read definitions on the web, but it doesn't satisfy my curiosity.

When I was a 17, I knew of this man, he is a almost 10 years older than me.  I really enjoy his company, he was the first man I had the longest conversation. I never get bored. He was such a good companion. I believed I love him, but I never see my future with him. When we separate ways, I cried.  Is it because I love him? Or because I lost a great companion? A great friend? I don't know at all.

When I was 19, I had a short relationship with my classmate. I hated him for he lied to me, and didn't talk to him for 2 years. But now, we are good friends. I don't know if I love him at all, he was my obsession because I know I cannot have him even now.

I just want a simple love, and a simple life. However, finding a true love is a whole life adventure. Some people who are married find it even harder to keep their relationship works. It's not even easy to find a true friend!

Yours Truly,
Crazy Georgie, a loveless princess
Signed May 30, 2014



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Chronicles of Life