Friday, August 1, 2014

Who I am?

posted by Georgie on Friday, August 01, 2014
Dear Diary,

Ever ask this question to yourself? Some people says that the only way to know who you really are is to ask your friends, " Tell me who your friends are, and I will tell you who you are" - I DISAGREED completely.  I have so many friends, but they are not like me, I go along with them, because they are fun to be with, but that doesn't mean you guys share the same personality. Just because they are "tease" means you are too. You're not. Each person has its own unique identity.

The only person who can tell who you really are is YOU!  You must know yourself, your interest, your weaknesses and strengths, your dislikes, and likes, everything. You can't discover yourself in ONE day, it's a life long process. Until now, I can't completely describe myself, but I know the basic. I love green, blue, and brown - the color of the earth. I  love to travel, I love to talk, but I find it hard to talk to stranger! I am not snobbish, I just really don't know how to approach and initiate a conversation. I'm rather shy! I love writing, but often times I cannot find the word to write my thoughts. I love painting, and drawing, but I am not good at it. I enjoy soft music - classical, and ballad. I love the rain the most. I can only play 2 music in Piano - Moonriver and Minuet, I gave up violin, it hurts my finger. I just cannot do it. I enjoy walking the most. I am not fond of clubs, drinking, drugs, smoking, or even the city. I am a nature lover and love to discover new things, culture and food addict.

I also enjoy reading. My greatest fantasy is to walk along the coast while enjoying the sunset or sunrise, and embrace the cold wind. When I was 14, I ambition going to Paris, for it's city of love, city of lights, and to visit the Louvre. But now, I am 25, and had travelled to many countries, and quit 2 jobs already, i want to see the world not just Paris. I am really looking forward for a joyride to Switzerland, Ireland, England, Germany, and other countries with breath-taking countryside.

I wish to enjoy the classic music, so visiting Vienna Austria is also on my list.

Do I sound so romantic? Perhaps, I am.  I know I am a loner, but I'm pretty sure I am not only. Many of you, deep inside are also loner.

We are all in search of "something" we are not even sure what that is.

I'm a free spirited girl [I am not a lady nor a woman, too far from it.] Perhaps, my definition of a woman and a lady is not accurate. When I think of lady, it is someone who doesn't wear a short, a sneaker, simple; a woman - hmmm.. I really don't know anymore! Ah! I'm a just a girl!

Next month, I'll be travelling to Europe to study and travel. I'll be taking my masteral degree, but it's not my main intention, I want to leave my comfort zone, I want to start anew. A place, I cannot depend on anyone, A place where I can't go home when I want to, A place where I can make new friends, and A place where hopefully, I will feel at ease. I just love adventure, it's in my blood.


Yours Truly,
Georgie, the new girl in town
Signed,~ August 2, 2014, My book of life

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Chronicles of Life