Friday, August 29, 2014

Supporting deserving kids and send them to school

posted by Georgie on Friday, August 29, 2014
Dear Diary,

I wish I have tons of money, then, I will pick students and send them to school until they graduated from college in exchange of writing me a letter twice a week, such events in their life or their everyday story. They don't have to be intelligent or pretty. I'll choose whoever I want.

But right now, I only have enough money to feed myself, so It'll just be a dream.

Dear Dear Dear, I just finished moving my things, since I'll be relocating to Prague on the 15th to pursue my masteral degree. I just got my hair curl today! It's been raining for the past few days, and I find it really hard to be apart from my bed!

Yours Truly,
Ever Lazy Georgie
Signed August 29, 2014

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Chronicles of Life