Sunday, October 19, 2014

How do you want your lover propose marriage to you?

posted by Georgie on Sunday, October 19, 2014
Dear Diary,

I was checking on my facebook feeds when I can came across to one of my friends post sharing how her boyfriend propose to her. I suddenly wonder how I want my partner would propose to me, even though he does not exist yet. Silly isn't it? Well, here's my ideal marriage proposals.

Be my wife
Will you marry me?
Will you change your surname for me?
Please share forever with me

A marriage proposals from Mr Darcy, Mr Wenthworth, Mr. Knightely, Mr. Rochersters will all do! So romantic,

1. Create a code and I'll have it decode. Doesn't matter if it's through binary digits, or a bible phrase (I got the idea from Cypher 2002 movie) Be my wife
2.  Create a game or a program in which at the end of the level, it says Will you marry me?
3. Write his life story in a book - journal and allow me to read it, and on the next chapter read.. will you be part of my life and share forever with me.. Marry Me and Make Me the Happiest Man on earth.
4. Since I am adventure enthusiast, bungee jumping, sky diving, cliff diving - while screaming.. marry me and let's start an exciting life together.
5. Maybe, he will sing a song, and down on bended knees ask for my hand in marriage?

I wish future is now, though I have no wish to settle at this moment, and enjoy my independence very much, I still wish to meet my man and start my journey with him. I'm 25 you know! I would really want talking such personal matters with him than writing to you. You never answer me. This will all be a memory. I wish I could find a confidant but I am too secretive.

All the best,
Yours truly,
A hopeless romantic georgie
19.10,2014


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Chronicles of Life