Monday, August 4, 2014

Does your Prince turns into frog?

posted by Georgie on Monday, August 04, 2014
Dear Diary,

Do you have your Prince? I don't have one, be it human or frog! Lonely, isn't it? I'm young, I still have chances of meeting my own prince someday, who knows tomorrow as I walk out the door, i'll bump into him!
Ming Dao

I just finished watching a taiwanese drama "Prince Turns Into Frog", I couldn't take my eyes off to Ming Dao! He's handsome, cute, charming and very lovely...

okay okay.. If I can have any of my favorite characters on TV - JunHao (Prince Turns into Frog), Mad Hatter ( Johnny Depp), Mr. Darcy (Matthew Macfadyen), Laurie (Christian Bale), Superman (Brandon Routh), Daniel Wu, Jet Li, Albert Martinez, Choi Jin Hyuk - I'll probably gonna have a severe headache. It's so hard to choose!!! I might as well settle to a frog, who knows it will turn into a handsome prince? :D

I am also inlove with Tuxedo Mask since  I was a child, he is my hero after all. I do love Jervies Pendleton too!

I am such a child I know. I really wish to grow up, but it's kinda hard. Anyway, next month, I'll be in Europe to take my masteral degree, be totally independent. I'll find my own way. I hope to meet a FROG that will TURN into a PRINCE.

Do you  have your Prince who turns into a frog? Or a Frog turns into Prince?
I am not talking a literal frog, but a figurative frog. We all grow up, hoping for a prince in his white horse to come and save us from our loneliness, it's not just a child's dream, but a dream of every women. Ever hear of Taylor Swift's song "White Horse", or "lovestory", we probably all want to have the same lovestory like that. I wouldn't wish a tragic love story of Rose and Jack though.

Anyway, enough of chatter, I haven't done anything good today, except watching Prince turns into frog, I almost burn the food I was cooking because I was busy watching Superman Returns in HBO. I intended to work  by this hour, but here I am writing you a letter. Will you wish me luck? I need to work hard so I have money to spend in Europe next month :D You're not my daddy long legs afterall.

I heard the news regarding the earthquake in Yunnan China, I'm sure they'll be fine soon. My prayers goes to all of them.

Yours Truly,
Georgie, A human Princess turns into Frog waiting to be kissed by her Prince
Signed August 4, 2014

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Chronicles of Life