Sunday, August 3, 2014

What's your favorite movie?

posted by Georgie on Sunday, August 03, 2014
Dear Diary,

Do you have a favorite movie? A movie that either made you laugh, inspire, scares, or make you cry? In my 25 years of existence, I surely had watched several movies. I tell you, I laughed, I cried, I got scared, I sang, and I got bored too!

I don't have a favorite movie, but I do have movies I will always enjoy re-watching. Who would forget the Sound of Music? It's a very famous movie during 1950s. Until now, it's still singing in my head... Edelweiss.. Edelweiss... with the sound of music....so long farewell.. ill bid you all adieu...and the famous DO RE ME. I can never get enough of this music.  I fall in love with Christopher Plummer as Captain Von Trapp! He's so handsome!
Sound of Music


How about Gone with the wind? It's another classic film in 1939s. I just love Rhett Butler! His famous line ` "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn" It's a 3hour movie, so goodluck! Make sure you have enough popcorn with you.



I'm pretty sure, everyone knows "daddy long legs" oh, my dear daddy jervies john pendleton smith!
Be it the black and white movie in 1919, or the Japanese anime version, I love it!
Daddy Long Legs



I also like Little Women, I just wish Jo chooses Laurie, perhaps they change the plot, it could be after years, and they both matured, and grown up, maybe then, they will not kill each other. But I am happy with Mr Bhaer, it's just, he is so old!
Little Women


Jane Eyre, it's another classic; I could never leave Mr Edward Fairfax Rochesters.. and so if he is married? He had his fair share of unhappiness, forced to marry a lunatic! If Jane didn't leave him, he wouldn't be cripple and blind!I just hate her.. Love the book and movie though.

Jane Eyre

Phantom of the Opera, i spent so much money watching the opera and buying dvds and collectibles. I just couldn't get enough of the charm of our dearest Phantom Eric. Be it Gerald Butler or Ramin Karimloo, I don't mind living in the dungeon. Great songs too!
The Phantom of The Opera


Alice in Wonderland - I think the reason why I love the movie is because of the mad hatter. I am so obsessed with him. I have no idea it was Johnny Depp.  Before I watched this movie, I had never watch any film of Johnny Depp. After watching this movie, i watched all of his movies as well his only TV series 21 Jumpstreet. I am a fan girl now.
Mad Hatter - Alice in Wonderland


Edward Scissorhands - I wish I can live with him so he won't be forever alone!
Edward Scissorhand


Pride and Prejudice - I guess, every women who watched the movie, and tv series, and read the book would all agree, that Mr Darcy is the most-sought husband. A Dream MAN! If you haven't watch it, do it now. You're gonna love it.
I hope to have my own darcy someday! Collin Firth and Mathew Macfadyen are the handsomest Darcy!
2005 Movie Pride and Prejudice


There are some good asian movies too, I had watched korean, japanese, filipino, indian, thai, spanish, and other countries movie... I cannot recall all of them. Share your choices of movie too, and let's talk about it!

Your avid writer,
Georgie
Signed with enthusiasm, August 3, 2014

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Chronicles of Life