Monday, August 4, 2014

What's your favorite song?

posted by Georgie on Monday, August 04, 2014
Dear Diary,

Do you have a favorite song? A song that either remind you of your happiest days, or saddest days, or a song that reminds you of your broken heart, or a song that makes you sway!

I cannot choose One Favorite song with millions of songs out there, though there are certainly songs that touches my heart. Hmmm... I usually choose the melody before the lyrics.

> Ai Qing Zhuan Yi ( Redirection of Love by Eason Chan)


> One Friend
> Moon River
> The Love I found In You

In terms of lyrics, so many. Usually soundtrack of a movie, either hollywood or asian. I can't think!

I have nothing unusual to report, aside from sitting in my favorite chair while working on my laptop. The weather is perfectly amiable to me; raining, and windy.

Yours Truly,
Georgie, your one-stop DJ
Signed August 5, 2014

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Chronicles of Life